Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Craft Event...

Well, spaces are filling up for my event on 2 November! Heres a picture of some of the projects we will be making.



This is just a part of what you can make from one of our Simply Scrappin Kits! If you come along on the day you will get all your supplies and full written instructions so you can go home and make more! I will also be there to give advice and help (although not the kind of professional help that some of my friends need!). Its going to be a lovely, relaxing few hours, (without the children!) and a chance to spend time chatting with new and old friends while supporting Breast Cancer Research UK.

Please contact me for further detail or to book your spot... I need to order supplies this week so ASAP please!!!

See you there...

C x

No comments: