Sunday, April 6, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day!

This is one of the FAB new projects that I found over on SplitcoastStampers.com. In honour of National Scrapbooking Day in May I will be giving each of my Hostesses (in April) a hand-made, ready to customise, Mini-Scrapbook! (Photo and post to follow...)










This one belongs to me though!

The photo is a bit misleading, the hand belongs to my 7 year old daughter so its not as big as it looks here...!

The pages inside are made from a single sheet of 12 x 12" cardstock, scored, cut and folded to make 12 pages in total...

I used Stamin Around Wheel - Leaves a'la Carte in Mellow Moss ink, cardstock is also Mellow Moss.
Belly band is made from a scrap of Ballet Blue with some yummy Close to Cocoa Taffeta Ribbon. The sentiment is from the Summer by the Sea stamp set. And of course Ive used my new favourite toys, the 1 3/8" and scallop punches...

(BTW the photos are from a trip to the Lake District... beautiful!)

I will be posting more over the next few days including my FREE HOSTESS GIFT... MINI-SCRAPBOOK.

Thanks for looking...


Enjoy




C xx

No comments: