And inside were these little pots of Halloween Hand Sanitizer from Bath & Body Works... There was an orange bottle too, called Candy Corn! Arent they cute?
I used some Basic Grey cardstock, Basic Black ink, the Wicked Cool stamps and some of the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, along with the Rich Razzleberry 1/8" taffetta ribbon and some punches.
1. Cut your Crumb Cake card base (8 ½” x 5 ½”), score and fold at 4 ¼” to make a standard size card.
2. Cut a piece of Early Espresso card to 4 ¼” x 5 ½”. Use the scallop edge punch along one long edge. Put aside.
3. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card to 3 ¾” x 5 ½”. Using the Night of Navy Ink, stamp the main tree image about 1/3 of the way along the vanilla card (on the left side). Immediately (without re-inking) stamp again on either side of the main tree, slightly overlapping the first image. The second and third tree will be lighter in color and look like they are in the background…
4. Stamp your greeting on the right side using the stamp-a-ma-jig and Early Espresso ink.
5. Glue the Vanilla to the Espresso card stock.
6. Tie the Vanilla ribbon around and tie into a knot below the main (darkest) tree.
7. Glue to main card.
8. Use wet glue to add highlights on main tree image, add glitter and set aside to dry.
Spooky Scrapbook Page
1. Cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock to 8” x 8”.
2. Cut your “Wicked Cool” patterned paper to 4” x 8”.
3. Cut a Basic Black photo mount to 4 ¼” x 6 ¼”. (for a standard 4x6 photo)
4. Cut a piece of Tangerine Tango card to 1 ¼” x 4 “ for your title.
5. Use the Curly Label Punch on some Rich Razzleberry card. Fold the punch out in half. Cut one large tag from the large tag punch also in Rich Razzleberry.
6. Using some Old Olive ink, & stamping off once, stamp the witches hat (from the Wicked Fun set) onto white card. Using Basic Black ink, stamp “spooky” over the top… Center the image in the window of the large tag punch and punch out.
7. Assemble the tags on top of each other, slightly offset. Add a brad. Wrap ribbon around the photo mount, add tag. Assemble page as shown.
Hope you enjoy!!