Monday, July 7, 2008

Gone AWOL!

Do not fear my friends I have not vanished from the face of the earth... The fates have simply conspired against me recently but I have prevailed and vanquished said demons into the firey pits below!... HA HA HA

No seriously, my camera was 'dropped' on a school trip (new one now arrived), my son spilt a glass of water over my keyboard and (despite blasting with the atomic hairdryer) some letters were sticking and/or not working... (try typing without using the 'n' or the 'a' keys, you'll understand!) But all is well in my world now and normal service will resume...

I WILL be posting a new project in the next few days, so dont loose faith... I SHALL RETURN!

Bye 4 now
C xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no!! im glad that all is well now though and look forward to your next post....