Saturday, September 18, 2010
2. Use the “Bat” stamp randomly all over the (folded) card front with VersaMark Ink. Stamp the “Cobweb” in white craft ink on 2 opposite corners. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut 2 pieces of white card (small) 1 ¾” x 2” and (medium) 1 7/8” x 2 ¾”.
Cut 2 pieces of black card (small) 2” x 2 7/8” and (Large) 3” x 3 ¾”.
Cut 1 piece of patterned paper to 2 ¾” x 3 ½".
*If your card base is a dark color you will need an insert of white card cut to
3 ¾” x 5”.
4. Use Black ink to stamp your candlestick onto the SMALL white panel. Then using the stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp your greeting onto the bottom of the MEDIUM white panel with Black ink. Set aside to dry.
5. Glue the patterned paper onto the LARGE black panel.
Paying attention to how the card opens(!) put glue on back of ONE HALF of the LARGE black panel. Glue into place on card front.
6. Once ink is dry, glue MEDIUM white panel onto SMALL black panel. Use dimensionals to attach SMALL white on top of this and add Rhinestone.
7. For the button, cut a small sliver of black card, thread through the holes and tie like thread. Stick to card with a dimensional.
8. Stick liner to inside… decorate if wanted. Decorate envelope.
And heres the Supplies you will need...
Wicked Cool stamp set. Wicked Fun Designer Series Paper. Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. Basic Black Classic Ink. White Craft Ink. VersaMark Ink. Brights Buttons. Rhinestones. Dimensionals.
Hope you likey!