Monday, November 22, 2010
November Club Projects.
1. Cut a standard size card base from Cherry Cobbler cardstock (8 ½” x 5 ½”), score and fold in half at 4 ¼”.
5. Cut a mat from Crumb Cake card to 2 ½” x 3 ¾”.
6. Stamp the ornament onto the white layer (#2) in Crumb Cake ink towards the top.
7. Using sticky tape - stick a piece of twine in the middle of the stamped image, fold over the top edge and stick with tape on the back.
8. Using scrap pieces of Shimmery white card stamp the ornament once in Crumb Cake ink, and twice in Cherry Cobbler ink. Using the Ornament Punch upside down, position the stamped image and punch out. Fold the punch-outs in half vertically and glue back to back, making sure the Crumb Cake color is in the centre. Using Stampin Dimensionals adhere the 3D ornament over the stamped image on the card.
9. Glue this layer (#2) onto the Crumb Cake mat. Tie Cherry Cobbler seam binding around bottom and fasten in a knot. Use Dimensionals again to glue to the front of the card.
10. Add rhinestones or pearls for added effect.
1. Make the turkey by punching 2 scallop circles from More Mustard card. Cut one as shown for the body. Cut the second one straight across keeping 7 “bumps” to use for a tail piece. Punch three more scallop circles (I’ve used Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy and Cajun Craze) Cut two of these straight across keeping 7 “bumps” and one to 6 “bumps” for tail pieces..
2. Punch one large flower from So Saffron card and cut down for feet and beak. Punch one small flower in Real Red and trim down for the “dangly” bit!!
Hope you enjoy!