Friday, March 21, 2008

All I want for Christmas...


... Is my two front teeth!

Just had to share this one with you... Happy to say the teeth are now sprouting and apples are back on the menu!

Recipe;
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Welcoming words
Card: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue
Ink: VersaMark, Mellow Moss
Seasonings: 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon in Certainly Celery, 1/2", 1 1/4" and 1 1/3" Circle Punch

Pretty simple layout again... Those of you who know me will understand I dont do FUSSY!!!
Stamp the Barely Banana with VersaMark for that BRILL watermark effect.

The Punches make life sooooooo much easier... Guys who attended my first workshop will know, trying to cut those circles by hand SUCKS! The punches are sized perfectly for this set, glad I got them I can tell you...

Thanks for looking,
Enjoy...

C xx

No comments: