Saturday, March 15, 2008

First Workshop Card!


A very tentative start and an awful photo but its a start!

My first demo was a week before mothers day and this was my first project... luckily I had another one as backup as most guests needed 2 cards... it turned into a bit of a 'ladies that do lunch" event but was lots of fun. Thanks to all who came along and supported me.

Recipe;
Stamps: Year after Year, Little Pieces
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Stampin Pastels
Card: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst
Extras: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens, 1/2" circle punch

Method doesnt really need too much explaining... I made a card blank from 1/2 sheet A4 whisper white card (fold in half) then stamped flower from Little Pieces onto Apricot. I stamped the large flower onto whisper white and coloured in with the blender pens and the pastels. The corners were trimmed with the 1/2" circle punch. Add ribbon and assemble as shown.

Enjoy...
More samples to come...
C xx

No comments: