Saturday, February 14, 2009

Awarded again!

Awww.... A big shout out to ABI who has also nomimated me for the Kreativ Blogger award... Thank you Abi.


I have another 7 blogs for you to browse.
Last time I chose blogs that were new to me. This time Im sharing with you those who have inspired me through those times over the last year when my 'mojo' has deserted me!...

Michelle My lovely Upline (Supervisor) who is always just a phone call away, will answer even the silliest questions and whose enthusiasm is contagious. Luvs Ya!
Monica Who is (I believe) the busiest demonstrator in the UK... I had the privilege to meet her for the first time at training and it was like meeting an old friend. Her projects are beautiful and so is she.
Jenny I dont know where she finds the time to make all the projects on her blog! She has just had a 3 page spread in Craft Stamper Magazine for some gorge SU! projects! If Im ever stuck for colour combinations I pop over to her blog...
Abi I know she nominated me and already has this award but she is on my daily blog hopping list... Sorry Abs, back at ya babe!
Joanne Classy, simple, beautiful. What this lady can do with a flower punch is truly amazing!
Kristina Ive spoken about Kristina before... Alot... I want to be her when I grow up. She is a Graphic Designer at Stampin' Up! in Utah and a regular blogger. Check her out for weekly video tutorials and colour inspiration challenges.
Dawn Again another lady for the USA but she does gorgeous things with card... Regular video tutorials and easy to reporoduce projects.

Gosh that all sounded like an Oscar Acceptance Speach didnt it? Well, these ladies have all been a help to me in some way while Ive been demonstrating SU! I guess that the fact that Im getting close to submitting my last order here in the UK before the 'big move' means Im thinking and appreciating many things I will miss.

Not that the blogging will stop! Im hoping once our house arrives, packed up in a shipping container, wrapped in brown paper and bubble wrap (a-la blue peter) i will be updating you all regularly on our progress. Who knows I may even sell SU! in the states, then I can tease you all with the BIG CATALOGUE! Ha ha ha...

TTFN

C xx

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

Thanks carolynne, does that mean i have to nominate another 7 people???? this could go on for ever, did you want it back again? lol