Friday, February 13, 2009

Sneaky late night posting....

Yes, I know its very late... (Just noticed the time at the bottom of this post is wrong. its actually 12.24 am!) But Ive just finished a project...
Ive made these fabby gifts for the kiddos for Valentines Day tomorrow (or rather today, Argh!) Arent they cute?!?



They are all made with SU! products. The boxes are mini 'Milk Cartons' and they are in holders like you get at fast food places for your coffee. The boxes have yummy 'sweet' treats inside them. Of course I had to make them exactly the same except for the boy/girl colour scheme... My children can't have anything different or it causes arguments!

Heres some more detail for you...




I will update this post sometime over the weekend with the details & colours etc... Im just too tired at the mo...

Enjoy,
TTFN
C xx

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

Hey Carolynne i've got an award for you on my blog!!