Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Times!!

Well, I think Ive finally recovered from my 12 hour stint on friday!!  Operation Write home was a HUGE success!  I had 10 people either show up or drop by and donate cards and we made a grand total of 107 cards for the troops in one day!!  (Oh and a cash donation of $60!!) 

Now, Im not mailing the box out till Friday, as I have a few card fronts given to me by my friend and Upline and I have to mount those onto a card base and then stamp the OWH logo on the back of all the wonderful cards....  SO!!  If you have any spare cards laying around that you arent going to use....  Leave me a comment with your email and I'll give you my address to send them too!

I will take some photos of the cards before I mail them out so you can see the AMAZING work the girls did!!...

Thank you again to everyone who helped make such a difference for the boys and girls who risk their lives for our freedom on a daily basis. 

C xx

No comments: