Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Birthday Projects.

This week my daughter celebrated her 11th Birthday and of course I had to make some thank-you notes and a very special birthday card...


Cute huh?  These are the colors she used for the birthday cake she designed.... (I managed to make it almost as she wanted.  I was actually pretty pleased with the result and will share it with you later in the week.)
Shes a big lover of glitter and I managed to find some random sparkles in my stash that coordinated with the SU! Colors!!


Now the stamp I used for the greeting actually says "on a scale of one to ten youre an 11" so I stamped it twice and trimmed it down to read "youre 11"!  Neat huh?


A little doodling round the edges, a splash more glitter and it was done!!


Recipe: 
Stamps, Precious Butterflies (Hostess) and Perfect Words (Hostess)
Card: Tempting Turqoise, So Saffron, Whisper White.
Ink:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum. Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum and So Saffron Markers.
Glitter from stash.

 
Heres the Thank You card...


Again I used the same colors Old Olive, Perfect Plum and Tempting Turquoise.
Stamp set is Awash with Flowers.
I kept this one simple as I had to make a few of them!!...
All in all she had a great time... Photos of birthday cake(s) to follow later!

Thanks for looking,
TTFN
C xx

No comments: