Friday, March 20, 2009

Flowers from Joanne!

OK, I made a couple of gifts recently which were the most difficult things I have ever made.

I lovingly scrapbooked some heartbreakingly sad photos for a lovely couple who suffered a devastating loss and I hope that I did them justice. I cant share the contents of this box but wanted to share the amazing flowers that I made from a tutorial by Joanne (click HERE for her instuctions).

And a close up of the flowers...

Arent they lovely? This is the first time I have attempted something like this as it always looked sooo complicated but these were made with just 2 punches some glue and some markers. WOW! DEFINATELY something I will do again.

Why not try something that you wouldnt usually attempt? You might be pleasantly suprised...!

TTFN

C xx

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

What a stunning box Carolynne - I've drooled over Jo's flowers but not tried them yet - I'm really going to try them now. Yours are just gorgeous! Makes for a really special gift box. TFS! Kate x