Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last post for a while... maybe!

Howdy y'all!

Well, t'internet is being switched off tomorrow and Im not sure when I will have access again... We are going to be living in temporary lodging on the base as of friday (trust me it will be the lap of luxury compared to camping in your own home!) and will finally fly to the 'land of the free' on 15th April. Im hoping with the help of internet cafe's etc I will still be able to update you with news of the new house and how we are all doing so keep me on your 'blog hopping' list!

Laters!...


C xx

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

All the very very best for the move to the US Carolynne - look forward to hearing about it all when you're settled! love Kate x

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Good Luck with your move Carolynne, will miss you - sorry I have been ill again, and we never got to get together - well may be in the Land of the free!! Do keep in touch!
Rubber Hugs
Germaine