Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Planning an Evening of FUN!!

Soooo, Ive got this idea in my crafty little mind....

Who wants to come along to a "Scrapbook in an Evening" class? 

You will end the evening with a bunch of instructions, cutting guides, cardstock and patterned paper all (hopefully) assembled into 20 completed scrapbook pages ~ ready to fill an 8x8" album. You will also have enough patterned paper leftover to make 2 more albums!  You will have the instructions to use over and over so theres no excuse!  I will provide all supplies for the pages (except your own glue, paper cutter and photographs!) and expertise.  I will bring along my punches and big-shot and help you customise your album with hand-made embellishments....

Interested?? 
Class will be Aug 26th, place and time to be determined...  You dont have to be here either... I can provide all instructions and kit to you by post (USA Only) you just pay extra postage...  Cost is only $35 (in advance for pre-order of supplies)...  Theres only 6 spaces SO BOOK NOW!!  (Class fees are payable to me by Aug 12th... paid fees guarantees you a space and kit)

Hope to see you there, should be a FUN night!!

C xx

No comments: