Monday, April 27, 2009

Update...

Heres a few photos of the kids over the weekend... We went fishing at Lake Nasworthy which is beautiful and only a 10 minute drive... Didnt think I would enjoy it so we only got rods for Matt & kids (Yes, Abbis is PINK and grey and coordinates with her outfit...!?!) But now I think I need a rod of my own! How scary is that? It was a lovely couple of hours, no fish were hurt in the making of this blog post, all they caught was some salad!




The best news though is... drum roll please....

WE HAVE A HOUSE!


Its a lovely 3 bed 2 bath within walking distance of both the kids schools. (great news as I have to re-take my US driving test, Montana licence expired a million years ago!) AND...

BOTH KIDS HAVE STARTED SCHOOL!


Boy, we dont hang around do we? Seeing as the schools break up at the end of May we thought it important to get them settled in and making friends before the end of term. The great thing is that they both love it! Lewis is at Glenn middle school, its really cool and the building is round and based on the space program, with endeavor, discovery etc as the names of the halls and the dining room is the Lunch Pad! Get it? Abbis school is Crockett elementary (pause for you to sing the song.......) and is fabbo! Has the biggest climbing frame I have ever seen. Happy campers.


OMG! Matt just took a call and our house is arriving on the back of a lorry on TUESDAY!!! YEAH! Makes the prospect of camping on inflatable mattresses not quite so scary!


I have to go do a happy dance now, more updates later...

TTFN!

C xx

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

I'm so glad you're all settling in :) good luck with your driving test don't think i'd want to sit it again lol. hugs abi