Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Watercolouring...



Heres a girlie card I did with the Stampin Up Markers and a watercolour brush/pen. Im liking this effect as you can pick your patterned paper (from SU) and use the same markers to coordinate your colouring! This card is using the Sweet Always Papers and pens to match.



A close up on the colouring...

YES, I did go over the edges... ON PURPOSE!!! Honest.

Heres the boy version...


This time I pulled out the Junior Vasrsity Papers and used the colours from there...


Another close up of the colouring...


Ive just noticed there is a bit of fluff on Juniors hand! Please excuse... cant be bothered to take the photo and edit all over again! At least not in todays 103f heat!!!

Sorry to keep showing the SU stuff but as an Ex Demonstrator I seem to have a lot of product from them... Cant imagine why? From now on I will try to introduce and demonstrate different ideas and methods you can use with whatever product you have at home. So obviously if you dont have the SU Markers you can achieve the same effect with Marvy Markers and many others on the market. We all have our favourites so, lets use them people!!!

Hope you likey likey... More projects to come soon. What do you want me to show, 3D projects, Big Shot projects, Basic stamping, Give me some ideas and I will give it a try for you...! (results are not guaranteed!!!)

TTFN

C xx

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

love your colouring! and i really need these stamps lol!!