Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Card Number 2!


Heres my next Happy Little Fella!


Stinkin Cute!!! 
Again I started with the image.  Inked it up and coloured the flower.  This then led me to the yellow circle in the background.  Next I needed some texture and something to "ground" the image.  So I took a strip of black cardstock and ran it through my ribbler in both directions... almost a checkered effect.  I added some cute black and white ribbon and unintentionally made it look a little like a road.  Quite funny if you think about it.  I know here in Texas the only skunks you see (Or rather smell) are laying squished on the side of the road!


Heres a close up on the image.  I think I may go back and even out the green grass on the right a little.  At the mo it looks like hes on a hill!  Easy to fix!!!

Recipe.
Stamps: Pun Fun, SU!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Black and Summer Sun, SU!
Ink:  Black SU! and SU Markers in Green Galore, Summer Sun and Only Orange.
Ribbon from stash.  Dimensionals from SU!

Number 3 coming soon!

TTFN
C xx

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

I love this card! that sentiment is really cute1