Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Card Number 3!

My third and favourite little happy guy!

Baaaahhhhh!

The minute I saw this guy I knew I wanted to echo his fluffiness.  This one took some advance thinking.  Hurted my head it did!  First I stamped sheepie onto the card.  Then again onto a post-it note, up on the sticky end, cut him out and popped him over the card sheepie.  Next I sponged the clouds.  I punched a scallop circle from some scrap paper and starting at the top of the card sponged some light blue ink over the scalloped edges, kinda random.  (I think the sponge I used actually had some antique linen ink on it so it looks a little greenish in places but it still works! Another Happy Accident!!) 
The rest I think is pretty self explanatory... The strip of green is glued to the back of the card front.  Ribbon tied in a knot and the little labels just tied with some twine.  Im waiting for my tiny tag punch to arrive so I just hand cut the tags today... Looks ok, yes?

Recipe.
Stamps: Pun Fun, SU!
Carstock: Whisper White, Rose Red and Certainly Celery, SU!
SU Markers in blush Blossom and Rose Red
Ribbon and twine from SU!
Martha Stewart Edge Punch

Thats it for now... I have another series of 3 cards coming next week...

TTFN
C xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this card Carolynne!!

Dawn said...

Really cute, I love it!