Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cards!


Ive fallen in love with this stamp set.  Its called Pun Fun and I LURVE the little images and funny sentiments that go with them...  Ive actually made 3 just this evening!  Im also having fun with these little cards.  Im making them 4 1/4" square... such a cute size... and they fit in a standard sized envelope ~ Bonus!!!


So, where did I start with this card?  With the image.  Then I chose a coffee coloured ink. Next I looked for some gender neutral papers with tones of brown to continue the coffee theme.  I stamped the image then picked up some Turquoise and brown with my trusty blender pens and shaded for some interest.  To soften the edges of the main panel and the card base I sponged with the same brown ink.

Im loving the colour combo here... also ~ no bows, no flowers, no glitter so it could be used for a boy or a girl...

Recipe.
Stamps:  SU!, Pun Fun
Cardstock:  SU Kraft and Vanilla
Ink:  Brown from Colorbox, Turquoise Gem from VersaMagic
Papers: Just Chillin 8X8" pad from Making Memories
Blender pens, dimensionals and ribbon from SU!.

STAY TUNED...
I have 2 more cards in this series...

TTFN
C xx

No comments: