Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Best Laid Plans...

Firstly, an apology...
For those waiting with baited breath for news and photos of my tricky project... its not done yet!

Secondly, the reason...
Ive been a bit under the weather for the last week. Then my daughter got the lurgy too! But bless her heart, she managed to keep it together long enough to do her second ballet exam on Monday. Talk about 'true grit!'
Im really proud of her, she looked decidedly dodgy, very pale and had dark circles under her eyes. But she slapped on a smile and did her best (which is all I ask of her). The show must go on huh?

Anyway we are all better now. Daughter back to school tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and I might be able to scrape off the layer of crud that accumulates in the house when Mums get ill... All that and then moving furniture and shelving ready for 2 new windows to be installed on Friday.

And you can all tell me off but I need to start my Christmas shopping this week too! AARGH! HELP! Exactly HOW many days till Christmas?

I promise to have LOADS of photos later this week, Ive taken dozens...

TTFN

C xx

No comments: