Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OK, Its Christmas soon right...?

I know you all are super organised and probably already done with your shopping but (unusually for me) I have just started thinking about this years holiday... YIKES!

I have started my cards and although not everyone will get a handmade card from me, most will. Please dont be cross if you get a horrid shop bought one, its not because I dont care - its just because I have run out of time! (oooo the shame!!)

Anyway, I wanted to share with you over the next few days some ideas for Christmas Card designs, some traditional, some not so much... and to show you how easy Stampin' Up! makes things with everything coordinating - the hard work is already done for you!

Heres the first installment,
Perfect Presents stamp set Number 111272, only £21.95 for 11 stamps!



As you can see the colours are very traditional, red and green, but the Stampin' Up! colours coordinate so beautifully that I have mixed Real Red with Sage Shadow and a dash of Certainly Celery. Ive also used very simple layouts and added a little Designer Series Paper (Wintergreen and Rose Red). I have also only used a few of the stamps in this set!

Heres a few more not so traditional colours...


You could go completely wild with your colours! Ive tried to stay a little conservative as I need to use these for family & friends, but look out over the next few posts for some soft pastel cards...

TTFN!

C xx

No comments: