Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Challenge Card!

Well, I liked the last colour challenge from Kristina so much I did it again! Same colours, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. This time I used the From the Garden stamp. Its another Level 1 Hostess gift (ask me how to get this for free!) and I stamped it with VersaMark ink then Embossed with SU white embossing powder. I lightly coloured the main flower with SU markers and Blender Pens. You cant really see in this photo but I added a dash of glitter in the centre of the flower too.











The greeting is from the Cheer & Wishes set and is raised on Dimensionals.

Hope you like this one. I wanted to show how completely different cards can look even when you use the same colours.

If you knew how hard it is to take decent photos of my projects in this dark damp dreary weather... My neighbours must think Im nuts.

Imagine if you will... Curtains pulled back. Sheet of cardstock on the windowsill. Cards placed at just the right angle. Me standing on chair in said window, hanging almost upside down to catch what little light there is at just the right angle to reflect on the card. Bear in mind this is the FRONT window... I live on a MAIN road... I had to stop and wave at 3 people while doing all this...

I expect the men in white coats to be pounding my door down any second now!

Enjoy!
TTFN

C xx

PS: I succumbed and had the burgers for tea anyway...! Neeeiiiiiigh!!

8 comments:

Hayley said...

Stunning card

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Leonie said...

Great card, the trouble taking the photo was worth it!

Michaela said...

very elegant, I like it !

Dori Shelton said...

Gorgeous flower! Nicely done.

Jacki said...

Absolutely beautiful!

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card, I wasn't sure I liked that stamp in the catty - but you've used it beautifully.

Kate Lewis said...

So gorgeous - I wasn't sure if I liked this stamp much, until now!!! Kate x