Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS!

OK. I have 2 pieces of VERY important information for you... Heres the first...

Sale-A-Bration!


YES! ITS HERE!!

Those of you who know the USA side of SU will appreciate the excitement here in the UK with our very first European Sell-A-Bration!
If you are not familiar with the event its really simple... FREE STAMPS!!

As a CUSTOMER... all you have to do is spend £45 and you can choose one of these limited edition stamp sets absolutely FREE! NO LIMIT.. one set for every £45 increment...

As a HOSTESS... Host a worshop of at least £300 in sales and you will get to choose a FREE SAB set!

As a NEW DEMONSTRATOR... Sign up and become a new demo during the offer period and choose an extra stamp set (Up to value £38.95) from the catalogue for FREE!

Sale-A-Bration runs from 1 Jan 2009 - 29 Feb 2009... Click on the catalogue link on the right to take a look at your choice of stamp sets... I LURVE them all! Just trying to figure out how to get them all now...

OK Now heres the second...
Not such good news Im afraid...
As a few of you will know My Hubby is in the military... Well they have decided that its time for us to move on again. This unfortunately means I will not be selling SU in the UK after March 2009. (We are moving to the USA - I may sell there too, Im not decided yet!)

So what does this mean for you... my loverly ladies and gents...
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL MY CUSTOMERS*!
(*If you order as part of my Bulk Monthly Order and delivery to you does not require any further postage costs. If you are not in my geographical area I will charge Post Office charges but not Stampin Up S&H charges Currently at 5%. If you order outside my monthly bulk order and require the items be delivered directly to you from SU, unfortunately I will have to charge the £3.95 S&H from SU!).

I will not be hosting any more workshops but can do catalogue parties... I will be putting in a bulk order in Jan and another in Feb, so... If you want to stock up before I go (and get your free SAB sets too!) just email or phone me and I will sort you out!

Thanks to you all for your custom and friendship over the last year... Its been alot of fun! I hope to keep the blog running with projects and inspiration till the packers arrive so keep checking back... I may even run a couple of competitions, have a clearance sale or two...!

TTFN

C xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww i will be sad to see you go hun.. Happy new year to you...
hugs
Michelle