Friday, October 2, 2009

Christmas Cards, Set 5... PHEW!

Heres the last 2 cards from my mammoth making day! These are a bit more traditional and I used some old stamps I had from last year, one which I havnt even used yet! SHOCK HORROR!


This again is using the new Christmas Cocoa papers from SU! and a re-discovered stamp set...


I bought this set last year and didnt use it till now... Bad me!

I love the sentiment that comes with it so thought I would give it a try... Its growing on me, more contemporary then I usually go for but I will deffo use it again!


And lastly a more tradional colour scheme...



Recipe.
Stamps: SU! Wondrous Gift, Snow Burst and Best Yet.
Card: Kraft, SU! Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Real red
Paper: Christmas Cocoa Speciality, I Wish Scrappin Kit.
Ink: SU! Real Red, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Summer Sun for star.
SU! Ribbons & twine. EK Success and SU! Scallop border puches. Stickles glitter, liquid pearls.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed this series... Please leave some feedback for me - Which were your favourites? What do you think of the pink? Brown at Christmas? Favourite stamp sets? What about the flocked paper?

I hope to have a MAJOR project to share with you soon. My Wedding Album. Now bear in mind that we have been married for 14 1/2 years (!) and you will appreciate how significant this is!... To be fair I only started the album just over a year ago and its been finished for a while now...

Enjoy...

TTFN

C xx

No comments: