Monday, October 19, 2009

Sparkle!


Whats a Christmas Card without a bit of sparkle?
I hope you can see it in the photos, in real life its soooooo pwetty!!!


A very soft card using one of my fave sets now.. I had this one sitting on my shelf for a long time and never used it, now I have used it I realise how versatile it is! Lovin it!
Bit of a different idea going on with the ribbon too. I claim no responsibility for the idea, it came straight from the SU catalog!



The glitter was added with 2 way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds from SU! They are really sparkly and I still have glitter in my hair a week later!

Recipe.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Best Yet
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla
Paper: Bella BleuInk: Bashful Blue, Soft Suede
Nestabilities, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon.

1 comment:

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous card Carolynne, so, so pretty.

luuurve the ribbon

xxx