Thursday, October 22, 2009

Woo Hoo! I won a competition!

How luvverly was it today? We finally found a hotel on our travels with decent t'internet connection (all week its been 'interesting' - picture me at midnight in my pjs running around outside, laptop raised above head trying to get more than 1 bar!)... I get to blog hopping, catching up on the weeks comings and goings and what do I find? Remember the card I made for Lewis' birthday? Well, it won a challenge! Talk about a nice suprise! I get a brand spanking new blinkie on my blog- Look on the right hand side, it says I made Stamp With Us Top Spot! YEAH!

Thanks to the girls on SWUS, they are a lovely bunch of girls who work really hard with the challenges every week and all the design team come up with some great projects, Im always inspired and itching to get crafting due to them...

Anyway, Im off to claim my prize, I think I won some On-line craft classes... Pop over to Stamp With Us and take a look!

I will be back after the weekend... Still on my travels...

TTFN

C xx

No comments: