Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nutcracker Gifts

Ok, so Ive probably bored you already with The Nutcracker Ballet but I have gotten something crafty out of it too! I wanted to show you the gifts we made for all her co-dancers in the production...
This is the gorgeous outfit for the Gingerbread boys and girls...


And heres the gifts they will be getting today from Abbi.



Just a little baggie with some sweeties inside but I managed to use my punches and make a Gingerbread Girl that looks like Abs! The boys gift tags are mounted on blue, the girls on pink.

Next, heres the outfit for the Mice...


And heres the gifts!


I found some pink and silver organza bags in my stash and used those this time (same sweeties) and again used my punches to devise a mousie (I have seen something similar online but cannot find it again to give credit... if it was you - thanks!) I added the pink hands coz the girls wear little pink glove... Too Cute!


Its been really hard work this week between late night rehearsals and long nights performing... Last show today and its a matinee so by 4.30pm everyone can collapse in a heap and congratulate themselves on a job well done. The show is amazing! The girls (and boys) have done themselves proud and I look forward to next year... (do I, really?)

All cardstock is SU! Too many colours to mention. Anyone like a tutorial? Let me know and I might just come up with one!

TTFN

C xx

No comments: