Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Promised Projects

So heres the projects I made this week... The first one was for Abbis class. They all had to take in their Christmas Stocking and enough little treats for each child. On Friday the class will have a little party and look in their stockings which should be filled with 17 goodies from their classmates...


As money is tight I must admit we visited the Dollar store... BUT we found these fab marshmallow candy cane thingys! And of course me being me(!) I HAD to decorate them...


Very simple... I punched the green with my curly label punch, stamped the greeting and the little star. I used my Crop-o-Dile and SU silver eyelets then threaded some silver cord in a loop so they could be hung on the Christmas Tree! Makes something out of nothing really! Im told I do that alot...

The next project is a cute little box (Which gave me a huge headache due to its size - 4X4X4" and me only having A4 paper...Hmmmmmm!). Anyways I went to a Christmas dinner with some of the girlies from my craft club (Thanks Karen & the girls it was a blast!) and we did an ornament exchange. My ornament didnt come in a box so I made one...


I thought that putting a window in the box would be a good idea and then took it a step further and extended the window to the front aswell.


Kraft carstock, white craft ink and some stickles glitter finished the project. If you make a box like this please remember to decorate before you assemble... Ask me how I know...?!

Please enjoy... If I remember I will take photos of the foodie projects Ive been working on too!

TTFN

C xx

No comments: