Monday, February 15, 2010

Anniversary Card (mk 2!)

Ok, so a couple of posts ago I shared a card with you... I had seen a really simple card like this in the supermarket, it had a panel with glitter and then just a really simple flower on top... They wanted $5.99 for this card! I KNOW!!! Well, I redid the card and showed to hubs... he expressed that he didnt like the glitter... So heres the remake ~ minus the glitter!

This one I made for our anniversary.

Same stamps, but black panel with clear embossed wedding rings to form the background this time. And I matted & Layered with gold mirri card... Havnt used this stuff for a looooong time! Still really simple layout. This is a layout you can use again and again... And I probably will! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Enjoy...

More cards this week!
C xx

No comments: