Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Commission card...

This is the last of the cards I made recently to order. I made a little recessed window card and used the Rose is a Rose set to make a bouquet of flowers.

I wasnt too sure on this one (some people arent flower people...) so I made the patchwork card and this one to give the client a choice. Both cards matched the box...

I even remembered to decorate the inside again!!!

Well, the customer decided she liked this one the best so its winging its way to sunnier climbs as we speak. Hope they like it!

Recipe
Stamps: Rose is a Rose, and Yummy (Both SU!).
Cardstock: SU! Kraft & whisper white
Paper: SU! Designer series in So Saffron
Ink: Rose Red & Old Olive
Ribbon from SU! Punch from Martha Stewart. Glue and glitter from SU! Tag on Box made from SU! Punches.

Enjoy!
TTFN

C xx

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

stunning card carolynne!