Monday, March 15, 2010

Hybrid Card

WHAT???? I hear you, I hear you!!!

"Hybrid" is a scary word to alot of us. As is "Digital Scrapping". BUT!... Im a recent convert. I bought the My Digital Studio from SU! last year and mainly wanted to just get my photos organised, into something, and printed. However, Ive been having SOOOOOOOO much fun! Im putting together a whole 8X8" book that covers about 3-6 months from last year and will send it off to be printed professionally and everything! In the meantime Ive been just playing with cards... I havn't figured out the settings for my printer yet to print straight onto cardstock and theres the finished result but, I thought, how about just printing some background images?

I have the Extreme Guitar stamp in my stash but not the background set. I DO however now have it on MDS (I got brave and paid for some downloads~ super easy!) So now not only do I have the stamp set but I can print it in any colour I want and make it any size I want too!

So thats exactly what I did! HA!

The main image was stamped over the printout and then I just stamped again for the shadow effect without cleaning my stamp... Looks cool huh? (although Ive just realised he looks like hes levitating in mid-air... hmmm will have to fix that later!)

Again all products SU!

TTFN:

Not sure what I will be doing today! Typing this 2 weeks ago... I think the kids are on spring break so I might actually be realxing with a nice hot cuppa! We can only hope!

C xx

No comments: