Monday, March 8, 2010

Pink and Friendly

Another quickie for you to enjoy!...

The layout for this one I got from (I believe) Splitcoaststampers (if you dont know it~you should) or maybe it was a layout challenge from somewhere... Anyways! My lovely SU demo & friend Karen, GAVE me (yes - for free! shes FAB!) some of these gorgeous Speciality Papers from the spring Mini catty and they are Lushious! all glittery and girlie... Yummo.
Again all products from SU!... If you look close enough on the main panel you will see some little glistening bits... I used some of the Champagne Mist painty stuff that was in the Christmas Mini (way back when...) and mixed with alcohol in a spray bottle its amazing! Just a quick spray and it makes everything sparkle...

Another box is calling my name... Back soon!

TTFN

C xx

No comments: