Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coral Butterflies...

I seem to be on a butterfly theme at the moment. Maybe its because spring is on its way... Hopefully anyway!

This card I wanted to keep fairly simple - although my cards never seem to finish fairly simply - heres what we ended up with.

Im liking the monochromatic style on this. Cameo coral is NOT one of my favourite colours but I think it looks quite pretty.

I know you want to know all the details but bear with me... All crafting supplies are stacked neatly away waiting for the packers to come tomorrow and then move to the new house on thursday... Can you say EXCITED!!! I will be posting regularly for the next week or so but will be keeping things short and sweet as Im typing all the posts in advance and I have things to sort before the move.... If you have specific questions about a product used just leave me a comment with your email or blog address and I will eventually answer you, I promise!
Im gonna go to the house and take photos for you all today too! Looks lovely and empty and clean... give it a week and I'll show you the difference a family of four + dog can make! ha ha !

TTFN

C xx

No comments: