Friday, March 19, 2010

New Moon! YAY!

Well, today is a good day!...  Ive had one of those mornings that I will remember for a long time!  I went to a friends house for some scrapping and chat and one of the girles had been away during the week for her birthday.  Not one to be left out of a celebration I had secretly made a cake, and a card and got some pressies...  She is a Twilight nut like me  (although team Jacob... - but I can forgive her for that!) so what better card than a New Moon theme...  We are both going out tonight at midnight to get our copies when they are released too....  !!

So heres the card...


And a little close-up on Edward and Bella...


Can you see Edward sparkling!?

And this is the most precious thing I will remember... Karens reaction to the card when she yelled "And look - he sparkles!"  Priceless!


We luvs ya babe!!

TTFN
C xx

2 comments:

Linz said...

i LOVE the sparkling edward - wherever did you find him??

Abi Bundy said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!! self confessed twilight nut that i am definitely going to get these stamps!