Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top 10 Countdown... Part 2..

As promised, heres the last 5 projects...

Number 5.

Really two techniques here or even three! : 1) Two-step stamping. 2) Decoupage (cutting out and sticking back on!) 3) Paper Piercing - Ideal for a simple border.

Number 4.
Bling!!

Number 3.

Watercolouring. This was all done with the SU! Markers and a watercolour brush pen...

Number 2.
Not really a technique but an essential in my book... A sense of humour. The story behind this was... I was completing a challenge on ILWS, the category was 'Anything Goes'. The Mod (Rachel) stated 'Anything, as long as its not Santa doing the Hula'. Well I had to... Didnt I?

Number 1.
The technique is to use stamps another way... (Roses at Christmas?) I wasnt too sure of this after I made it but got some lovely comments and it has now become my favourite card of the year... Unfortunately I posted it to a lovely lady for Christmas and will have to make another one to keep for myself!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my top 10 list. I feel like a DJ! (Now then, Now then Pop-Pickers!!!) PLEASE leave some comments and tell me your fave techniques and projects. I may even feature your picks in upcoming posts...

Wishing you all A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2010.

Thanks for visiting, TTFN!

C xx

3 comments:

Cate said...

Love your top 10! Particularly the hula card!!!

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Ooooh Carolynne what colours did you use on the Roses on the White Cardstock in your Number 1 Card... your cards are all gorgeous, but I thought that on the ILWS Challenge on Saturday Night, I thought you deserved to win all the prizes... lol

Carolynne H said...

Linda, this link will take you to the card details... (it was Dec 2008)http://carolynnescraftybusiness.blogspot.com/2009/10/hmmm-not-sure.html

Thanks for the lovely comments!