Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 Countdown, Part 1...

Well, I thought I would do a countdown of my favourite cards & techniques from last years blog posts. Heres part 1... (10 thru 6)

Number 10.
Shaped cards... I love to do these when I have the time...

Number 9.
3d projects, boxes, bags n stuff. Makes a gift really special...

Number 8.
Layering. I loved doing this card for Breast Cancer Awareness month in October. It was so simple to just layer and collage the papers. I like the effect. Definately one I will use again.

Number 7.
Sponging. I have now got a set of SU! Sponges and I have to say its soooo much easier now... Right tools for the right job!!

Number 6.
Not the box, but the flowers! Gorgeous! Mental note... MAKE MORE OF THESE!...

Tomorrow I will finish my top 10 faves of the year so come back soon!!!
TTFN

C xx

No comments: