Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christmas Cards... Set 2.

So who says Christmas Cards have to be red & green? Not in my house they dont!


Well, Heres some of that lushious flocked Speciality DSP from SU!... The white snowflake is all fluffy and stroke-ie...


Bling-a-licious!


For the next one I pulled out my Big Shot and a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder for the background...


I think I also broke another rule and put a flower on my Christmas Card... Boo yah!



Im loving this Speciality Paper sooo much, I may have to buy another pack already!
Recipe.
Stamps: SU! Gifts of Christmas and Occassional Greetings.
Card: Krafr and SU! Very Vanilla.
Paper: Christmas Cocoa Speciality paper from SU!
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Real Red (SU!)
Tafetta ribbon in Kraft from SU!. Scallop edge punch, Martha Stewart Punch, Liquid Pearls, Flower and bling from Stash. Rhinestone brad from SU!

Come back for part 3!...

TTFN

C xx

(PS. for those who I left dangling after saying the dog wasnt well, heres an update... We have been struggling for a while here with a nasty ear infection. Apparantly because of the heat dogs with floppy ears tend to be more succeptable because theres not enough air circulating around the ears to keep the insides dry...
Well, shes not been herself, extra barky, extra tired so we phoned our vet who is out of town. Turned out to be a blessing! Found an ACE Vet who stuck a cool camera inside and we got to see on a screen what was going on... Yuk! She had to stay with him and under general anaesthetic have both ears flushed from bottom to top. Well, as you can imagine she is glued to my side now and its taken a good couple of days for her to get over the happy gas! All seems to be going good. Daily ear washing, drops and anti-biotics twice a day, keeping me busy! Hoping it all goes well as the final option is surgery...

No comments: