Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last (and craziest) Card... (AKA Swirls & Pearls!)


Well you have to smile at this one... It was late at night. I had a long day. I went a bit mad with the swirls and the pearls...


In no way symetrical, in no way pretty... Just a bit too much dont you think? I like the colouring anyway... ha ha ha...


I think I may just have to 'rescue' the Gorjuss Girl and put her on a card that she deserves... !

BTW, doesnt the bird look like a chicken? Is it supposed to be a chicken? Who has a conversation with a chicken for goodness sake?

Reicpe: Stamp from Sugar Nellie, 'Gorjuss - A little birdie told me'.
Inks: Black Staz-On, SU! Markers.
Cardstock: SU! So Saffron DS Papers from SU!
Sizzlits Die 'Scribbles Swirls'. White Opal Liquid Pearls by Ranger.
Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Large Labels' dies.

So, Im done with this series now. Hope you got a laugh from this last one... I DID! I have the latest cards from my Craft Club to share next...

Y'all come back now Y'hear?

TTFN

C xx

No comments: