Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Second Card in the Series...


Now this card is Abbis FAVOURITE! If you know my daughter you will immediately know why... Its pink and its glittery!


I must admit I had a smile on my face when colouring this as I knew she would like it... I actually think it looks a little like her too, including the attitude!


Did you notice the die cut swirls this time?


I ran the swirls through my Xyron twice - first time as usual and only removed the top transparent sheet. I then turned the piece over and ran it through again to get adhesive on the other side. This time remove both sheets making sure it still has the original backing piece on it. You can then glitter then front really easily and just peel off the backing sheet to stick on your card... Some pieces I just glued onto the card and added stickles iridescent glitter for a bit of contrast. Oh and the clear 'blobs' by the main image are just 3d gloss.

Recipe: Stamp is from Sugar Nellie - 'Gorjuss - Sitting' by Susanne Woolcott. Inks: Black Staz-On and SU! Markers.
Cardstock is SU! Pretty In Pink. Paper is SU! Sweet Always.
Sizzlits Die is 'Scribbles Swirls'. 3D gloss and glitter from stash.
Spellbinders Nestabilites Classic Ovals Large and Classic Scalloped Ovals Large.

Last card coming soon... I think I went a bit crazy with that one...!

TTFN

C xx

No comments: