Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Christmas Cards, Set 4...

Nearly there...!


Ive gone all unconventional again with this set... The first card gave me the idea for the second... PINK!


Pretty straight forward again, just embellished with a clear button to which I glued a stamped piece of card to the base and then glittered the top.


Now this is where I went wild and crazy!


Pink AND flowers on a Crimbo Card! Whoa Nellie!!


Please let me know what you think of the pink?!?

Recipe.
Stamps: SU!, Occasional greetings, Gifts of Christmas.
Card: Kraft, SU! Whisper White, Pretty in Pink.
Paper: From SU! I Wish Scrappin Kit.
Ink: SU! Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede.
Ribbon from SU!, EK Success border punch, liquid pearls, stickles glitter. Clear button, brads and silver elastic cord from SU! Pink button & flowers from stash.

TTFN

C xx

No comments: