Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shopping again!

I dont want to brag but I just got some amazing bargains at the local craft shop. (You know, the one with the mans name starting with M)

Just wanted to share with you as I cant wait to get crafting!


Ok I know you probably want some details so here goes... I got the last sheets of 12X12 Kraft c/s at 27c ea... The Large Sissix Teddy Bear die was reduced from $15.99 to $7.99 (!) and the Sizzlitz swirly thingy (the original reason I went shopping today...) was reduced from $9.99 to $4.99... I couldnt resist the other Sissix Die as it has a lamb and a teddy and a lion and a bunny! CUTE!!!

So the other stuff was... a set of 4 small C/B embossing dies (Fancy Corners) which I thought were very me!, a decent pair of tweezers that work backwards i.e. you have to apply pressure to open them, a pack of cards and some gorge large rhinestones (photo doesnt show it well but the bling has clear and a lushious pale-minty-green colour) both from the $1.00 bin. We always lose our cards but I mainly bought the cards coz of the cute plastic case... gonna put my ATC's in it.

To top it off I have a 50% off coupon for next week too... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....!

Bargain-a-licious or what?

Back in a couple days with some finished projects using my new goodies!!!

TTFN

C xx

No comments: