Monday, August 24, 2009

Abbis 9th Birthday...

Just wanted to share with you...


I managed to take a couple of photos by turning on camera, as soon as lens focussed snapping photo before the darned thing turns off! I STILL dont have my battery charger (gone awol in post no doubt!) for my camera and its definately given up the ghost now... Im hoping it comes tomorrow as I feel lost without it!

Anyway heres a close up of the butterfly...

Its VERY Abbi believe me!

I like the vellum for this 3d effect as it holds its shape when its folded...

Recipe: (SU) Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom card stock. SU Vellum.
Ink: Pretty in Pink. VersaMark & SU White Embossing powder. Stickles Glitter. Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

Enjoy!

TTFN
C xx

1 comment:

Hayley said...

lovely card - the butterfly is stunning
x