Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Craft Club Cards as promised...


I just realised that last week I promised to share with you the cards we made at Craft Club... Heres the first one.

A lovely clean card which you could use for any occasion. Just change the sentiment and youre away...

The main panel is just done with strips of patterned paper woven into a rectangle... Change the paper & colour for different looks.
..............................................................................................

Heres the second card...

A completely different look. I like this one as its not got a greeting on it, something I find hard to do! AND we decorated the envelopes too... I must buy more envelopes!

Love the way some of the leaves are 'popped' by punching and raising on dimensionals!


AND yes, those are some of the new In-Colours too! The yellow and the ribbon is Crushed Curry, I think the orange is Dusty Durango... Scrummy!

Thanks again Karen I had a lovely morning. Good luck with the move!
I will share with you another class Im going to next month...

TTFN

C xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

OMG these look fab! I love the tree, and the envelope looks stunning!

Looks like you are having a great time with the 'big book'

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely couple of cards Carolynne - love them both! Kate x