Friday, August 21, 2009

Another layout challenge!


Well, as Im enjoying the layout and colour challenges so much I thought Id share one with you from quite a while ago. This was the sketch...

And heres my card.

I used Bashful Blue Ink, Ballet Blue card and the Kraft Card from my stash. The Metallic Eyelets (SU) were set with my crop-a-dile. A quick tip to line up your brads/eyelets just put a little pencil mark where you want your eyelet to be, then you can be really precise about the placement...

Ive used some Scrummy Bella Bleu Designer Paper from SU along with my FAVOURITE stamp set of all time... Baroque Motifs. The sentiment is from the Pocket Silhouettes set, my number 2 favourite of all time!

The flowers were a recent purchase from the local craft shop and the pearls and the gem are from my stash. I livened up the flower a little with some stickles glitter on the edges.

Hope you like it!

Off to bake a birthday cake for my daughters 9th tomorrow (and make a card tonight... OOPS!) I will take a photo in the morning for you.

TTFN!

Have a great weekend, I will be back on Sunday...

C xx

No comments: