Thursday, August 6, 2009

Field of Friends

Well, I told you I had been a busy girl! Heres another card I came up with the other day...

Back to my usual style I think. Although Im still not sure what my 'style' is but other people tell me I have one...!

I picked up this lovely stamp at Michaels a couple of weeks ago. Its by Hero Arts and is luvvery. Ive been looking at the Upsy Daisy set from SU but actually prefer this one (and it only cost me $9!). I just stamped this onto Apricot Appeal SU cardstock with VersaMark Ink and clear embossed the image. I had planned to do something else with the card but had to change direction when the embossing powder didnt stick to one spot on the card. I just made the oval and popped in over the boo-boo. Now if I hadnt told you - you wouldnt know I messed up would you!

The sentiment is from the Oval All SU Stamp Set and is coloured with my SU Markers. Punches are from SU. The ribbon I think came off a box of Thorntons Choccies from the UK!!! You know I keep EVERYTHING!

Now remember theres no such thing as a mistake, just creative challenges!

Back soon with photos of my last shopping trip to the craft shops in town.... Ooooooo, goodies!

TTFN

C xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the site- clean and elegant! Reckon that's your style too! Lucky lucky you going to the US! Having michaels nearby!! Will visit u again def!! Xx